Monday 22 February 2016

TO YOU THAT SING WITHOUT A SONG


Make me better with that virgin hand,
I want to penetrate into the vagina of
Your silent thoughts which cry more.
Like a spirited ghost of war and blood;
I want to see into the light of your smile.



But
Return those kisses in your lips to me,
My sagging mouth needs a dearing feelings.
A story that stimulate my anus could savor
That which transform a thunderless nature.
You swing with pride of your nature,
Then allow me to tell the fog that I am naked.





Return those tales to the table of my heart,
Let it be caressed into the mountainous emotion;
Tooth for tooth, love for love, an eye for eye;
We could let the veins that connect us loose.
We could never go into that night with a lose face
Because the bowl that holds our love is basket now.





Do not bottled my emotions in your heart to suffer,
Strife not with my soul to zoom with doom;
I am listening through the fire of illusion that crave.
Eye me to the eastern moon and register my deeds,
Here are my grudges for your soul and body:
You made me who I am and who I am hurt more;
You baptise my man without water but fire and curse.




To you that sing without a song in your throat,
To you that dance without legs to stand on;
To you that tell a story without mouth and tongue,
I hope the demons that lives in the world with no air still listen to your songless song with their ears.
Tell me how am supposed to breathe with no air,
If you are here I can't just breath and live.



My eyes look forward for your testimonies of lies,
My mouth awaits your spit of deception and curse.
Drive closely your edgeless motions into my thought,
Pierce gently and gently into me for I care not 'cause
Your song without song has sun the song in my song.
I will head the heads of those heads that need no head.




(C) John Chizoba Vincent
All Right Reserved '16





No comments:

Post a Comment