Friday 22 January 2016

WHILE ON THE ROAD

WHILE AT THE ROAD

Guilty and empty, I prowl through
the unknown road where bread does not
Satisfy humans.
I hunt for the liquid measure of human pace,
The tears of the street miseries, and the hunger
For their sleek laughs which hang in the air.



I saw bottled laughs crying at the road,
I saw wagging stories of want and needs,
I consoled shattered love in the sent off trains.
People singing with their nostrils and anus;
A lost song of the coming future of end.
Surely, they caged their eyes with a lost love,
Maybe troubles; sorrow, i don't know.




Honestly, the legs halt not in their suffering,
Their brains were in the world of their own;
The master of their masters whose nose tells
A thousand stories of stephen king and Dan Brown,
I could not question nature of their troubles
Nor their sorrow trakking down the north,
Maybe I should forget time and send off my imagination.



I watched how Obi turned to a woman
And Ada became a man without a Manhood,
I hold my breathe not to cat away my eyes
Tearful ones, troubled souls; battered eyes,
My lullaby halts at the sight of children in dreamful
Mood hoping to touch the head of their dreams.
How a rainful tears fall from my eyes I don't know,
I move on and on, thinking of who next is to die.



My future seeing hurt me through my blood,
There; they are, leaders bleeding in greed,
Looters looting in locked away trains;
Young ladies appreciating the sells of their body.
Mouth to mouth, eye for an eye, nose of the wanted
Tears of the new moon, pains of an old friend;
In love and hate, in wants and longing,
Peace I crave, but humans crave differently.




The sadness torn my borns apart,
But I prowl on and on watching in my black tears.
Humans need a saviour, humans need one direction!
If I die before my time, never! May this words be remembered of a saying of a poet like me.
My friend, open the door of Your heart,
Let me shut my eyes to look on and on
Until I see no more of what is left of humans.



(C) john chizoba Vincent
#morning vibes#from my heart#

No comments:

Post a Comment