Sunday 22 May 2016

THE LAST OF THE STRONG ONES



"Now give me your ears! Face me
and don't be afraid to face the BLOOD
that birthed braveness, I will shield you as you
shield me from the enemies that may come from behind me in a fierce blunt manner.
When the warriors come, do not be afraid, panic not; for I am with you in blood and flesh, the
Flesh that thousand swords could not penetrate at the brainy sand of Nkporo."
"Can the darkness still cover our eyes when I die?"
"You won't die because you are the last of the strong ones. I will defend you against their bloody arrows or bullets that shall come. When the bullet is coming, allow it to penetrate into me, allow it to go into me because the blood now lies in you, I am not afraid to die. The BUTTERFLIES have no home, so do I. "
"How DARK is the BLOOD that connect our linage and that of those that are coming after us"
"So BLACK and BRAVE is the blood within our veins. Father laid down his life for mother, mother laid down her life to protect Uncle and Uncle laid down his life to secure Nwanyieke and Nwanyieke died to protect me from the enemy and now with the same DARK BLOOD shall I protect you from the enemy."
"I can't do this brother!"
"Yes you can! You shall live to protect the Family' NAME that is the call we all must answer. Don't give up on the fight, fight to finish; fight and never give up. If there is anything to stand for is the family name, protect the FAMILY NAME when I die. Teach those children of yours the tradition of the family when am gone. Africans Protect their family names"

No comments:

Post a Comment