Wednesday 6 July 2016

I AM MADE OF BLACK


I am made of black,
Shinning from the uttermost part of the earth
To the craving deep of the oceans of the earth.
I glitters and gleams like the stars,
A gltterati in the endless world I am,
Packaged uproariously.
My glamour is from Africa to Europe,
I am the light that connects Asia and America,
Baked with perfection from third heaven.
The meeting of my black blood by the ocean
Waves caress the power of who I am, a black man.
I am the treasure the tourist seek beneath seas
Because I am made of the un-faded colour, black.
I stand as black to defend the world of sin,
Then raise the blacks from the dungeon because
I am black, made of black blood.
I am proud of being who I am; a black man.



(C) John Chizoba Vincent
Voice of Vincent 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment