Wednesday 16 March 2016

DONT FOOL ME


Don't fool me,
I am not a fool.
Black man, listen!
Don't think having this gray hair is an act of stupidity, I have drank some water before you came.
I have a gray hair which will take you years to get.




Don't make me look like am insane
So that people will make a fool of me.
Everyone has his or her own weaknes,
If I make mistake, return my right to me.



See, don't fool me I am not a fool,
When looking for fool check the street of fools!
Treat me right and I shall serve you right!
For the fact you own here does not mean I am not your elder, I work for you so pay me my dues.



Take me like your brother, don't fool me!
We are in circular world, today is your turn
Tomorrow may be my turn not yours.
If the world turns, the first shall be the last and
The last shall be the first, so don't fool now!



(C) John Chizoba Vincent
All Right Reserved 2016
Voice of Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment